Join us for a Mousetalgia therapy session regarding Disneyland’s increasing admission prices – what does it mean for the future of the passholder base and the traffic into the park? Then, Jeffrey Epstein, Director of Communications for D23 joins us to give us an inside scoop on some of the happenings at the D23 Expo Japan 2018. We discuss logistics, the differences between the D23 Expos in Japan and the United States, some of the news from the Expo… and shopping! Finally, we have an Olympic moment as we discuss Walt Disney’s involvement with the 1960 Winter Olympic Games at Squaw Valley. Plus – a review of America’s Best Value Inn and Suites motel, a review of Marvel’s Black Panther – and more.
00:01:15 – Bits and Bites
- Jeff – motel review – Good Neighbor Hotel – Americas Best Value Inn and Suites. Neutral smelling rooms at a low price near Disneyland, also known as Jeff’s highest form of praise.
- Kristen – Mousetalgites in London, please contact Kristen with ideas of things to do. Black Panther review, better than (gasp) Thor.
- Becky – Crevettes à la provençale (shrimp recipe from Club 33) – Gourmet Mickey – Cooking with Mickey Volume 2
- Dave – Gallery Nucleus – Disney Afternoon tribute exhibition
00:22:32 – City Hall – Sweepstakes winners and new sweepstakes opportunity!
00:26:05 – Mousetalgia Emporium (hope you’re not bored with them)
- Mousetalgia Therapy – Disneyland ticket/Annual Pass price increase
- D23 Expo Japan with Jeffrey Epstein (D23 Director of Communication)
- Walt Disney at the 1960 Winter Olympics blog post
Find us on the Internet